Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hello all...

I'm Sus and this is my blog.  One day, not too long ago, my co-worker told me that since I read so much, I should review books.  Well, why not?  I do read.  A lot.  All the time.  You see, I have an hour long commute to and from work every day on DC's Metro, so I read.  And I love to read.  I will read any genre but I really do prefer Mysteries, YA, Fantasy, Romance and Chick Lit.

So you get a taste of some of the types of books I like here are my favorites (in no particular order):

  • The Belgariad, David Eddings
  • Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austin
  • The Shadow of the Wind, Carlo Ruiz Zafon
  • The Time Traveler's Wife, Audrey Niffenegger
  • Her Highness, My Wife, Victoria Alexander
  • The Gaslight Mysteries, Victoria Thompson
  • The Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire mysteries, Charlaine Harris
  • Lady Emily Mysteries, Deanna Raybourne
  • The Parasol Protectorate, Gail Carriger
  • The Book Thief, Markus Zusak
  • Wilde's Fire, Krystal Wade
  • In Cold Blood, Truman Capote
When I'm not reading or commuting, I also watch tv,  movies, cook, drink wine and play with my Westies Riley and Benny.

No comments:

Post a Comment