Friday, January 25, 2013

Vlog!

Well, in my pre-vacation post, I had said that I would try to film a vlog from the ship.  Well...yeah, I didn't.  My apologies!  But apparently, my (empty) promise inspired author Krystal Wade to not only do a vlog, but do one where she reads my favorite chapter from her book Wilde's Meadow.  And she did it for me!  How cool is that?

So in the absence of a vlog from me, here is one from Krystal.  Watch it and then go get the book.  Because if this doesn't make you want to read it, then you're just bananas.


Here are the links to her books in the Darkness Falls Trilogy:
Wilde's Fire (book 1)
Wilde's Army (book 2)
Wilde's Meadow (book 3)

Try them out and let me know what you think!  Personally, I love them.

Happy Friday to all!  May your weekend be warmer than mine - we're about to get snow and it's c-c-cold out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment